To be successful in an MBA programme, it is important to have the necessary skills and knowledge. This course blends real-world experience with academic excellence by having candidates acquire research and academic literacy skills as well as experience evaluating business case studies. In addition, learners will visit corporations to tour facilities and speak to local entrepreneurs.
Some highlights of the course include the following:
- Writing academic research papers and analyses
- Writing for various business genres
- Using computer tools for research and projects
- Advancing relevant business vocabulary
- Enhancing business communication skills
- Employing the language of leadership
The course has a total of 40 contact hours.