In 2018 the fees for the Liaison Interpreting courses are as follow:
- Introduction to interpreting skills R 8 200.00
- Liaison interpreting in specific contextsR 8 200.00
- language refinement for language professionals R 8 200.00
- Intercultural communication and mentoring in the workplace R 8 200.00
- Law theory for interpreters R 7 500.00
- Legal interpreting skills R 8 200.00
- Contact workshops
- Assignment fees
Course fee excludes ICAM card fees for entrance into Wits Campus (optional). All course fees are VAT exempt and payable in advance.
There should be a minimum of 10 students for each course. WLS reserves the right to postpone or cancel a course should there be insufficient participants. Please check our website for any changes in course dates.